8-5 Creator's Rights and Responsibilities Key Terms
No Due Date
a text entry box, a website url, a media recording, or a file upload
Review the Key Terms Below.
Using the terms and definitions above, fill in the blanks below. Each word is used once.
- Amy decided to __________ her paper for class by copying and pasting from Wikipedia and saying she wrote it.
- Because Zoe used a small amount of a movie in a remix video she made that pokes fun at the main character, she could say it’s__________.
- Robbie found a photo in the __________that’s no longer copyrighted, so he could use it however he wants.
- Angela has a Flickr page with all of her photos, and in order to define for others how she wants her photos to be used, she created a copyright __________ that is listed on her page.
- Alex had an idea for a poem in his head for the longest time, but once he finally wrote it down it instantly had a __________ .
- Eric uses a program where he “rips” movies and “burns” them to DVDs, which he then sells to friends. What Eric is doing is called __________.
- When Dwayne used a kind of copyright to make it easy for others to copy and share his video, he was using_________.
- Books, movies, music, websites, games, and pieces of art are all examples of __________.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.